- Content. Ipsen will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this website and the content thereof is at your own risk. Neither Ipsen nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this website, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
- Use of materials and intellectual property rights. The entire contents of this website are subject to copyright protection. You may not copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text of documents contained in this website or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivate work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Ipsen.
- Ipsen content is not medical or professional advice. This website and the materials are intended for informational purposes only. Such information is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other healthcare professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment. The website is not intended to be used to report health concerns, adverse events or product technical complaints, or to ask technical or medical questions regarding products. In all instances, you should refer to your physician or pharmacist.
- Disclaimers of warranty & limitations of liability. The materials may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Ipsen makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the materials or about the results to be obtained from using this website or the materials. Although we make a good faith effort to update the materials periodically, we do not have any duty to update the materials, and we will not be liable for any failure to update such materials. Your use of the website and the materials is at your own risk. Changes can and will be made to the website and materials and at any time. ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” IPSEN PROVIDES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE OR ITS POSSIBLE USES. CONSEQUENTLY, THE INFORMATION SHOULD BE CAREFULLY EVALUATED BY WEBSITE VISITORS. NEITHER IPSEN, NOR ANY OTHER IPSEN GROUP COMPANY, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS SITE TO YOU SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Ipsen also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to or use of the information. Ipsen reserves the right to discontinue this website at any time without notice and without liability
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Ipsen, its officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers and third-party partners from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys ‘fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Terms. No settlement that affects the rights or obligations of Ipsen may be made without Ipsen’s prior written approval.
- Legal provisions. The website and its content are governed by the Laws of France, and any disputes related thereto are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Nanterre, France.